The Mono regions on the beta grid were updated with new software yesterday that resolves the following issues:
* SVC-2342 Compiling in Mono randomly fails
* SVC-2366 Recompiling objects with 50+ scripts will fail
* VWR-6643 Recompile scripts in selection does not work for group owned objects
* SVC-2243 Key initialization different in LSL and Mono
* SVC-2401 Invalid IL code generated when specifying a return value for a function that has none
In addition, Mono is now the default target for compilation, script events per second replace instructions per second in the overlay statistics and the beta grid database has been refreshed from the main grid, so new scripts are now available on the beta grid for testing.
Please test your new scripts on the beta grid and if you have any problems file a JIRA report here or tell us at the Mono office hours held in Sandbox Goguen MONO on the beta grid on Wednesdays at 8AM and Fridays at 3PM. Please also let us know about your Mono successes – here’s a video of Chance Zeta’s amazing LSL ray tracer running first on Mono and then on the LSL virtual machine, which takes 4 times longer to render the scene:
Thanks again for your continued support throughout the Mono beta process.