The Mono regions on the beta grid were updated with a new version on Wednesday that resolves the following issues:
* SVC-2192 Fixed nested list in list initialisation.
* SVC-2309 Fixed a regression with nested lists in LSL.
* SVC-809 Fixed an old LSL bug with nested list initialization.
* SVC-1393 Rezzing scripts now uses a more efficient method of verification
* SVC-1522 llBase64ToString() Improved. Now 6x faster than LSL instead of 100x slower.
* SVC-2247 Changed the error message when trying to upload a no mod script to be more meaningful.
* SVC-2280 Fixed signature of llMakeFountain() deprecated function.
* SVC-2182 Fixed an exception for some functions returning keys.
* VWR-6643 Fixed recompile scripts in selection for group owned (deeded) scripts.
* SVC-1499 Added the unused print keyword to Mono.
We’re now getting really close to deploying Mono across the main grid, so if you haven’t already tested your scripts on Mono, please log in to the beta grid, recompile your scripted objects to run on Mono and if you have any problems file a JIRA report here or tell us at the Mono office hours held in Sandbox Goguen MONO on the beta grid on Wednesdays at 8AM and Fridays at 3PM. Please also let us know about your Mono successes – here’s a video of Amanda Levitsky’s maze generator running on the LSL virtual machine on the left and over 4 times faster on the Mono virtual machine on the right:
Thanks again for your continued support throughout the Mono beta process.