Are you following the Second Life Grid Status Reports? If your business, your event, or your time with friends may be impacted by the Grid Status, we want you to have all the information we can get you, as quickly and easily as possible.
We’ve been posting Status Updates mixed in with a variety of posts on other topics. We realize that many of you don’t want to have to hunt through the blog for needed Status information, so in an effort make it easier for you, we’re following the tech industry standard and moving that information to a Status page.
Starting today, we’ll be collecting all the Second Life Grid Status Reports onto that one page. Now, you can check for an update without having to scan through all the other blog posts.
You can also subscribe to updates on your mobile phone using Twitter, or with an RSS reader.
Yep, get your Second Life Grid Status Reports, wherever you go.
Now you can subscribe to the reports, and make sure they’re sent directly to you.
* Get updates sent to your RSS reader.
* Subscribe with your mobile phone and you can get Twitter updates while you’re out and about. Go ahead, take that meeting, go back to class, do your shopping, take a walk, get some other work done, and when the next Second Life Grid Status Report comes out, you’ll hear about it.
RSS: What is it? Status Reports sent Directly to You
- RSS? The BBC offers a good, simple article that goes right to “How do I start…?”
- If you’d like to get more technical, try Wikipedia
What is Twitter? Get Status Reports on your Mobile Phone or Computer
- With your Twitter, you can subscribe to updates directly on your mobile phone (or at your computer.)
- Twitter FAQ
- Twitter Japan, for better service in Japan
- 3 Tips to Get Twitter on Your Cellphone for Free
Quick Links: Second Life Grid Status Reports
- Second Life Grid Status Reports
- Direct link to the new page which collects all Status Reports, so you can easily read the updates.
Subscribe to the Second Life Grid Status Reports via Twitter
- Want to subscribe to updates with your mobile phone? You can do so with the Twitter feed.
Subscribe to the Second Life Grid Status Reports via RSS