[UPDATE: 2008-04-24 9:27am PDT] Thanks for the quick feedback on 1.20 RC3. We’ve found and fixed the cause of the crash on editing appearance (VWR-6792) and will be making 1.20 RC4 available later today. We’ve removed RC3 from the download page. Please use 1.20 RC2 or the 1.19.1 primary download until RC4 is available.
Hi again everyone.
We’re back to weekly Release Candidate releases. We increased the frequency of Release Candidate viewers last week in an attempt to gather more info/feedback on the Nvidia issues that have been reported (VWR-6343). Second Life 1.20 RC3 is now available and includes a batch of fixes to issues reported in the previous 1.20 release candidates (RC0, RC1 and RC2) and new code that we believe should address the Nvidia issues. Please visit the test software page to download the Second Life 1.20 (RC3) Release Candidate viewer.
- Fixed: VWR-5080: Certain color combinations hard on visually impaired (and the not-visually-impaired)
- Fixed: VWR-2404: lossless texture compression on small textures not lossless
- Fixed: VWR-380: Resized Flexible Prims Render Improperl
- Fixed: VWR-6275: Character runs when not supposed to.
- Fixed: VWR-6301: Pulsating/glowing/fading outlines when building.
- Fixed: removed mac release notes dialog from LLAppviewer::init
- Fixed: Scrollbar channel missing in 1.20
- Fixed: Window opens large, then small, then large on startup
- Fixed: Imposters sometimes render without attachments
- Fixed: Yellow edit outline detached from selected prim
- Language tweaks to World Map UI
- Fixed: Help > Tutorial makes the world disappear
- Fixed: Help > Tutorial kills the keyboard.
- Fix for vibrating name tags.
- Fixed issue with mozilla scrollbars
- Fixed: Background and Foreground color are the same in all scroll lists
- Fixed: main Toolbar will not match to its Korean localization xml
- Fixed: erroneous German translation for Active Speakers
Note: If you are having problems enabling voice after running RC3, quit Second Life 1.20 RC3 and start it again. You should now be able to enable voice.
As always, please continue to report any new issues in the Issue Tracker. Be sure to set “Affects Version/s” to “1.20 Release Candidate“. Resident participation is welcome at our weekly (Wednesdays @ 3pm PDT time) inworld bug triages, too!