I’m always one to share knowledge + resources that’ve helped me in hopes they’ll help you, and the Second Life Wiki is an info-site you can add to. If you’d rather just read it, that’s fine too, but should you feel more adventuresome…
Today’s tip includes the wiki basics, which is LWA (Loaded With Awesome) if you’ve never used/heard of the wiki before. Be brave, Torley’s here to help! I also go through some practical stuff off the beaten path, like an accessible list of Linden Lab employees you can meet inworld, and did you know you can embed videos in the wiki too?
Covered within 22-something minutes:
- What is a wiki and why does it matter?
- How is the wiki organized?
- Wiki editing basics
- Using Google to search the wiki
- Finding the list of Linden Office Hours
- Finding Resident user pages (extended profiles)
- What’s the difference between this wiki & the Knowledge Base?
- Adding videos to wiki pages – with VideoFlash
- Searching the Second Life Wiki inworld
Also of interest: “Wonderful wiki resources you should know about“.
If you like my vidtuts, please rate, comment, and subscribe to them on YouTube. THANK YOU! 😀