[UPDATED 2:11 p.m. Pacific –teeple]
The tests are over. Please remember to relog or clear your group cache to restore normal group functionality. Thanks!
In order to test load mitigation strategies, the Operations Team will be disabling multiple in world functions for 30 minutes, starting at 1:30 p.m. Pacific
- Profile information will not load. This affects both floating and embedded profile windows.
- General group information (name, charter, etc.) will not display in floating or group embedded group info windows.
- Groups will not show their member lists.
- Group owners and officers will not be able to eject group members.
- Group proposals will open the UI, but will fail to create.
- About Land will show 0 for traffic. This is temporary.
At the conclusion of the test, you’ll need to either relog or run Client -> Clear Group Cache (a Debug option) in order to refresh group behavior.
We will conclude these tests as quickly as possible, and apologize for the inconvenience they cause.