Remember: Release Candidate viewers are optional updates that contain the latest round of bug fixes and/or soon-to-be-released new features. Please visit the test software page to download the Second Life 1.19.1 (RC3) Release Candidate viewer if you’re interested in helping us test these optional viewers. Source code will be available for download soon.
Changes and fixes new in 1.19.1 RC3 since RC2:
- VWR-4125: Duplicate names in XUI files make some translated UI texts to show inappropriately
- VWR-2273: View menu > Instant Message should be changed to “Communicate”
- VWR-1722: Profiles are editable in two places (including Search browser)
- VWR-4570: Fixed list of names in Friends List showing (Waiting)
- Help menus have been combined
- Clean up the Client and Server menu user interface: ctrl-alt-D now toggles the ‘Advanced’ menu, requesting god status does not display the ‘Admin’ menu
- Fixed: Place Information is hidden behind the tool bar when opened from Second Life Help
- Fixed: bulk upload of a single file (on Windows) includes the path in the item name and description
- “Mute” button on script permission dialogs closes all dialogs from the sender
- Fixed: Changing viewer language selection doesn’t bring up a localized F1 Help in French, Spanish
Please report any new issues in the Issue Tracker and be sure to set “Affects Version/s” to “1.19.1 Release Candidate“. Resident participation is always welcome at our weekly (Wednesdays @ 3pm PST time) inworld bug triages, too!