… but wait, there’s more!
And thus, the saga continues, with my inbox being stuffed with requests to make more video tutorials! You’ve spoken, and as a nod to Jane McGonigal, I’m in the happiness business.
So what do I have to better you today?
QUICKTIPS “Volume 3” Video Tutorials! Your knowledge in 2 min. or less, guaranteed! Click a title to watch:
- Adding & divorcing a Partner – Love & separation in 2 min.
- Building materials explained – Rubber? Glass? Stone? What difference do they make?
- Changing the time of day – Override to see better.
- Changing your login location – For your sheer convenience.
- Chat bubbles – A different, cartoony way to communicate.
- Cheesy red tracking beacon – It’s animated and easier to see!
- Driving a vehicle – Basics of buying and riding transportation.
- Finding stuff buried the ground – Popular question, practical advice.
- Finding your chat logs – So you can read, archive, delete, etc.
- Freezing stuff for snapshots – Supahmodel, work it!
- Friends permissions – What do those icons mean?
- Hiding online friend notifications – Annoying you? Turn it off.
- Hiding the Search panel in the menu bar – BY POPULAR DEMAND, NEW IN 1.19.1 RC!
- Hover tips – Use them to get more info.
- How high can you fly? – … and what’s up there?
- Increasing font size for better readability – SLize matters.
- Muting jerks & objects – Don’t let the spam crap get you down.
- Stretching prim sides & textures – Makes editing objects easier.
- Turning off object selection glow – Remove an annoyance (followup to “Advanced attachment adjustment)!
- What are particles? – Not just for *bling*! I show you.
- What is a sandbox? – Great to show your new-to-SL friends.
- World Map – How to use it. “See the world, they say!”
Filmed in the 1.19.1 RC viewer goodness gracious, get it!
If you missed earlier installments, watch QUICKTIPS Volume I & II and more Video Tutorials!
AND OH YES… THERE WILL BE MORE.
THANKS FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION. 🙂