Friendly greetings! I love to share practical knowledge that’s useful in your everyday Second Life — if you’ve ever wanted to learn any or all of the following and how they go together:
- What is a posing stand?
- Which attachments am I wearing?
- Backing up your attachments
- Moving a hat to fit better
- Modding hair to look better
- Using per-prim undo “stacks”
- Resizing a necklace to fit better
- Buying and adjusting shoes
- How to open a box
- “Size 0” and shoes
- Wearing hair and shoe bases
- Why bother with prim hair?
- Popular fashion: prim eyelashes
- Recolor your avatar quickly!
Do I have a treat for you! Watch this special half-hour programme!
(Click in the video player’s progress bar to skip around!)