My work with video tutorials is severely rewarding! I wouldn’t be doing this if it didn’t benefit you, judging from the many responses I’ve received. And the positive inspiration loops continue…
QUICKTIPS “Volume 2” Video Tutorials are here! Each of these are 2 min. or less — learn a lot in a little time!
Today’s collection was filmed in the 1.19.1 RC viewer and includes:
- Advanced Mouselook options – Done due to your requests!
- Changing your group title – For fun & seriousness.
- Setting objects to group – IMPORTANT! Watch this after #2.
- Clearing nametag clutter – See more of the world.
- Deleting duplicate landmarks – Popular question.
- Emptying your Trash – Makes your Inventory load faster.
- Fun with 2 Inventory windows – Get organized easier.
- Getting your system info – Useful for support & bug reports.
- Notecard attachments – Include items with your text.
- Starting Conference IMs – Group IMs without a formal group.
- The trouble with Linden trees – Do you know these limitations?
DOWNLOAD HIGH-QUALITY VERSIONS (plays on video iPod!)
Watch what interests you.
What’s comin’ ’round the bend? Another Tip of the Week, of course… and next week, VOICE CHAT video tutorials! Let’s keep traveling. 🙂 shhh… LAND series is on the horizon.
- Watch more video tutorials! Topics from playing movies & webpages inworld to what obscure options do… and more!
- Visit me inworld on Thursdays @ 12 PM PT!
- Subscribe to our iTunes-compatible podcast to be informed of new vidtuts!
My gratitude and appreciation for your continued watchitude; we made #2 Most Viewed (Daily) rank on YouTube last week, and I will rock on to empower you with the skills for a success-full Second Life!
Believe in followup.