We’ve updated the 1.19.1 Release Candidate Viewer with fixes based on issues reported in RC0.
If you’re interested in helping us test these optional viewers, please visit the test software page to download the Second Life 1.19.1 (RC1) Release Candidate viewer. Source code will be available for download soon.
Fixes since 1.19.1 RC0:
- VWR-5479: The option “Save Texture As” from File menu is not active in 1.19.1 (0) (Second Life Release Candidate)
- VWR-5087: Attach To… from inventory ignores selected postion and attaches to stored location.
- VWR-4899: Windlight Particle System – burst severely weakened
- Crash when quitting from login screen
- SVC-1764: Setting parcel media for a single agent is broken with new media functionality ( PARCEL_MEDIA_COMMAND_AGENT broken)
- Scripted object for playing movies no longer functions under 1-19-1
- FireGL and Quadros no longer show ‘unsupported’ dialog
- Crash: ‘Error parsing skeleton XML file’
- Crash when opening the expanded media control
- VWR-4959: WindLight: “Sculpted Prim” preview makes a huge distorted mess of polygons
- Propagate client language setting into search URL
NOTE: We’re keeping a close eye on issues reported in the public Issue Tracker and already have an RC2 in the works.
Please continue to report any new issues in the Issue Tracker and be sure to set “Affects Version/s” to “1.19.1 Release Candidate“. Resident participation is always welcome at our weekly (Wednesdays @ 3pm PST time) inworld bug triages, too!