The Mono regions on the beta grid were updated with a new simulator binary today that resolves the following issues:
* SVC-1360 Lists do not retain Key type
* SVC-1356 List assignments treated as references.
* SVC-1369 Depending on complexity a script may be rezzed not running.
* SVC-1448 List operations have side effects in Mono.
* SVC-1340 llXorBase64StringsCorrect() will not compile. llXorBase64Strings() does.
* SVC-1345 UThread injection failed – llReleaseCamera.
* SVC-1347 Scripts stop running silently after sim border crossing.
* SVC-1515 Searching multiple lists with llListFindList appends the lists.
* SVC-1323 llPlaySound/llTriggerSound fail.
This update includes some changes that are incompatible with some existing Mono scripts. If you see runtime errors produced by Mono scripts compiled before this refresh, see if recompiling the scripts resolves the issue.
We hope to see you at the office hours in Sandbox Goguen MONO on the beta grid on Wednesdays at 8AM and Fridays at 3PM.