[UPDATE 5:37 PM PST 2008-02-26]
We just made Second Life 1.19.0 RC4 available which picks up 2 more fixes:
- VWR-4921: not recognising in Linux that client is already running
- VWR-4960: Active Speakers list does not clear in 1.19.0 (2)
Please visit the test software page to download. Thanks! –Bridie
Reminder: Release Candidates are TEST SOFTWARE – only download release candidate an first look viewers if you don’t mind getting your hands a bit dirty. The intent of these viewers is to shake out the bugs before they become the default download.
Please visit the test software page to download. Source code will be available shortly.
Changes since 1.19.0 RC2 follow…
Release Notes for Second Life 1.19.0(3) February 22nd, 2008
- Land for sale icon in menubar overlaps push object restriction icon
- Upload Animation window: Button missing in Stopped window state
- Client crashes when viewing the proposals tab in group information
- My Landmarks dropdown list adds additional entries every time the world map is opened
- Groups > Proposals > Past Vote text gets chomped
- Defaulted buttons in floater dialogs remain highlighted when not in focus
- VWR-4556: 1.19.0: Ban lines around limited-access parcels are no longer visible
- VWR-3410: Too many typing sounds when chatting in Japanese
Please continue to report any new issues in the Issue Tracker and be sure to set “Affects Version/s” to “1.19.0 Release Candidate“. Your participation is welcome at our weekly (Wednesdays @ 3pm PST time) inworld bug triages, too!