We’ve updated the 1.19.0 Release Candidate Viewer with fixes based on issues reported in RC0.
Don’t forget that Release Candidate viewers are optional updates that contain the latest round of bug fixes and/or soon-to-be-released new features. Please visit the test software page to download the Second Life 1.19.0 (RC1) Release Candidate viewer. Source code will be available for download shortly, too.
Changes since 1.19.0 RC0 follow…
NOTE: Based on feedback from the 1.19.0 RC0 blog post there are still plenty of issues to work out. We’re planning for an RC2 early next week with additional fixes.
Release Notes for Second Life 1.19.0(1) February 7th, 2008
* Added second set of translated strings
* Region info message is now a passive notification
* Changed default SL window size to 1000×700, to allow buttons in UI to have proper labels
* Preferences > Web has truncated text in the Address: section
* Korean viewer crashes on startup
* Stand up button etc dissapear offscreen after using mouselook
* Client-readme-voice.txt missing from open source distribution
* Clicking on another users classifieds ad then closing asks you to save changes
* Checking to select a role does not enable the apply button
* Stray ‘Done” on the Profile Web tab
Again, this is in addition to the many other fixes present in 1.19.0 RC0.
Please continue to report any new issues in the Issue Tracker and be sure to set “Affects Version/s” to “1.19.0 Release Candidate“. Your participation is welcome at our weekly (Wednesdays @ 3pm PST time) inworld bug triages, too!