The Mono regions on the beta grid were updated with a new simulator binary today that resolved the following issues:
* SVC-1409 llUnescapeURL crash
* SVC-1331 Floating point fed to conditional causes error
* SVC-1330 Typecasting to boolean inconsistent
* SVC-1422 llHTTPRequest calls not going through
* SVC-1378 NaN handling is strange
* SVC-1411 Reemergence of SL-31252
* SVC-1452 Float constant parsing in compiler is wrong
* SVC-1377 1.4e-45 is improperly parsed to zero by the compiler
* SVC-1353 Broken Script Memory constraints
We hope to see you at the office hours in Sandbox Goguen MONO on the beta grid tomorrow at 3PM or next Wednesday at 8AM.
Thanks again for the great response to the Mono beta test, especially to Strife Onizuka who contributed a patch to fix SVC-1377.
[UPDATE: Due to a configuration problem, Mono scripts were disabled after the deploy, this has now been resolved. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.]