The Mono regions on the beta grid were updated with a new simulator binary on Friday that resolved the following issues:
* SVC-1325 Negation of vector or rotation no longer causes a runtime error.
* SVC-1342 Boolean && and || now correctly produce boolean results.
* SVC-1327 Added support for llHTTPRequest.
* SVC-1319 Added support for http_response.
* SVC-1325 int *= float now works correctly.
* SVC-1361 Corrected erroneous sleep values for some library calls.
* SVC-1324 Fixed problem with vector and quaternion being incorrectly handled by the UThread Injector.
* SVC-1344 Fixed problem with type casting of return statements.
* SVC-1353 Limited length of concatenated lists and strings.
* SVC-1326 Changed llGetFreeMemory() reporting for Mono scripts to return 0-64K and handle script reset correctly.
* SVC-1312 Fixed support for old scripts on the LSL2 VM.
Unfortunately the redeploy took longer than expected and so the grid wasn’t available for the office hours at 3PM on Friday. We still plan to hold office hours in Sandbox Goguen MONO on the beta grid at 8AM on Wednesdays and 3PM on Fridays. The chat log from last Wednesday’s meeting is here.
Thanks to everyone for the great response to the Mono beta test.