Second Life 1.18.6 Viewer Release Candidate (RC1) is now available for download. Please go to the test software page to download and try these pre-production viewers.
REMINDER: Release Candidates (RC) are intended for evaluation purposes. Please try them out only if you want to participate in the bug reporting process and identify issues before these become the default viewer. You can have both a Release Candidate and a production viewer installed on your computer at the same time, so if issues are encountered when testing an RC you can switch back to the production viewer.
- Change crash logger “Remember this choice” function to default to on
- Connect button now has focus on login screen
- Inventory folder loading state now more clearly indicated
- VWR-3558: llLoadURL cannot be muted
- VWR-3428: Checking a users profile while editing a linked set causes viewer crash
- Viewer channel and version numbers reported incorrectly during login
- Inventory cache version number incorrectly incremented, leading to perceved loss
- Age verification status hard to read in the profile field
Source code drop coming soon.
Please continue to report any new issues in the Issue Tracker and be sure to set “Affects Version/s” to “1.18.6 Release Candidate“.