We just keep beltin’ them out! Lots of good fixes in this one..
* VWR-3207: WindLight: Avatar Impostor attachments can’t be clicked or right-clicked
* VWR-3382: WindLight: Default underwater fog is too thick & murky
* VWR-3525: WindLight: Inworld snapshots are oddly squished
* VWR-3533: WindLight: “Show interface in snapshot” is broken
* VWR-3540: WindLight: Snapshots lack antialiasing
* Taking a snapshot will sometimes crash the viewer
* Water is missing in regions with Water Height >20 m with Basic Shaders on
Some notes on these bug fixes:
– You’ll notice that many (possibly all) of the snapshot errors have been taken care of.
– For the underwater fog problem, we’ve added a new slider called the Underwater Fog Modifier. This allows you to offset the underwater fog amount from its real, physically-accurate depiction to one that’s more fitting to your needs. (Translation – the opacity of the ocean, like the real ocean, looks the way it does from above by looking the way it does from below. But now you can tweak them to be separate- opaque from above, more transparent from below!) We’ve defaulted all the water settings to now be only 25% as opaque underwater as the surface properties above would dictate.
As always, keep on doing a great job using, issue tracking/reporting, commenting on the viewer, and especially attending our WindLight office hours. These are at:
- Brampton Linden Stage: 106/166/25
- Tuesdays 8:00am – 9:00am PDT (ongoing)
- Thursdays 1:00pm- 2:00pm PDT (ongoing)
If you miss a session, transcripts are posted here.
Below you’ll find links to important info related to WindLight:
Have a great time lighting your worlds!!
Pastrami Linden and the WindLight Team