We’ve made Second Life 1.18.4 Viewer Release Candidate (RC2) available on the site. Please go to the Second Life Test Software page if you want to try out these pre-production viewers.
REMINDER: Release Candidates (RC) are intended for evaluation purposes. Please try them out only if you want to participate in the bug reporting process and identify issues before these become the default viewer. You can have both a Release Candidate and a production viewer installed on your computer at the same time, so if issues are encountered when testing an RC you can switch back to the production viewer.
In addition to the changes announced previously for Second Life 1.18.4, the following issues have been addressed since RC1:
- Fixed several UI elements
- Fixed new group not appearing in group window until relog
- Fixed Trash folders in user inventory
- Fixed missing line of information on land sales
- Fixed parcel listings showing [AREA] instead of parcel size
- Fixed bad teleports from landmarks
- Fixed up/down arrows for Repeats Per Face
- Fixed a viewer nested message crash
- Fixed a viewer crash with editing classifieds
- Fixed a viewer crash when pressing Ctrl-F with a minimized Search window
- Fixed secondlife.log spam when group info window opens
- Fixed Publish on Web not saving for parcels
- Fixed missing dialog for Publish in Classifieds
- Fixed updates for Land and L$
Please continue to report issues at http://jira.secondlife.com under version 1.18.4.