We’ve posted an update to the 1.18.4 Viewer Release Candidate (RC1) available on the site. Please go to the Second Life Test Software page if you want to try out these pre-production viewers.
NOTE: Strictly speaking, RC1 is not a release candidate. That is, there are known bugs that preclude this from being released. The bugs that were fixed were severe enough that we want to get this out now so we can continue to gather issue reports from residents to stabilize this version.
In addition to the changes announced previously for Second Life 1.18.4, the following issues have been addressed:
- Crash on startup (due to empty list of rewritten login URIs)
- Viewer crash while trying to rez an object
- Crash when editing classifieds
- Land & L$ fields no longer update
- Minimizing the search window followed by Ctrl+F crashes
- Parcel option doesnt save publish listing on the web setting
- Texture editing user interface is confusing
- Can’t set Repeats Per Face with up/down arrows
- Auction ID and Land Description Overlap in the “About Land” window
Please continue to report issues at http://jira.secondlife.com under version 1.18.4.