Today’s Release Candidate Viewer (126.96.36.199) picks up critical fixes released in the primary download earlier this week and a handful of other fixes:
- Fixed URL handler exploit
- Update voice components to improve quality and address VWR-1532
- Add name of viewer release channel to embedded browser agent ID string
- Fixed VWR-2500: Unable to login to Second Life after Declining Update
- Fixed VWR-2484: Icons missing from Mac OS X build
- Fixed VWR-2482: build tree misses the cursors_mac directory
Thanks again for your continued use of the Release Candidate Viewer. We’re getting close to finalizing this release, so please report any issues in the Issue Tracker and set the Affects Version/s to 1.18.3.
Thank you and have a great weekend!