Hi everyone! More fixes on the way in the form of an optional viewer update: Second Life 1.17.3, is now available and offers these 2 key fixes:
- VWR-1418: Progressive memory consumption (leak) since 1.17.1
- VWR-1203: Avatars eyes are constantly crossing in 1.17
Please see the release notes below for the complete list of fixes in this optional release.
Thanks again for contributions from our open source community and to everyone reporting issues in the Issue Tracker.
Release Notes for Second Life 1.17.3(0) July 5, 2007
* Added muting for permissions requests
* Added viewer channel info to Help > About Second Life…
* SVC-21: Request for making identification of llOwnerSay messages possible
* VWR-1418: Progressive memory consumption (leak) since 1.17.1
* VWR-1410: Quirk in net.cpp
* VWR-1351: Violation against the conding standard in llfloaterchat.cpp
* VWR-1203: Avatars eyes are constantly crossing in 1.17
* VWR-1184: [Linux VWR] Signal 7 (SIGBUS) Error (caused by libtcmalloc)
* VWR-1147: A patch set is provided to add an optional ‘Confirm Exit’ pop-up window for most user client exit methods. Prevents the ‘Accidental Quit’.
* VWR-605: Include the SL date & day with the time
* VWR-561: Blurry arrows in camera control and other graphics issues
* VWR-53: Inconsistency in order of AV texture layer between the upper and lower body
* Fixed Top Scripts window not refreshing when button is pressed while Top Colliders list is still open
* Fixed odd text overlay on About Land > General tab
* Fixed format of llOwnerSay chat text