[11:31am SLT] We know the partners page is still down and not functioning properly, we’ll post when it’s been fixed. Also, *ONLY* contact LIVE Help with regions that are having teleport and online problems. If your problem is not related to a region and can be addressed by filing a bug report (like Linden Dollar issues, Inventory issues), please file the bug report instead so our LIVE Helpers can address those they can actually assist with. Thanks!
[11:02am SLT] We are disabling the Find/Search feature temporarily within Second Life in order to help us address some of the current issues. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s up.
[10:11am SLT] Presence issues have also been reported. These are sporadic and will limit your ability to use the map or see your friends online status (This is of course, only if they haven’t used the new visability feature to make themselves invisible to you 😛 ) Thanks for hanging in there, please continue to bug report issues you have.
As everyone on the grid knows, yesterday’s new version deploy came with some bugs that affected the Second Life experience. These issues have been affecting us sporadically throughout the evening and last night, and on into this morning. Some of them include:
- Teleports failing and/or not allowing movment between regions. This is inclusive even of teleports to private estates and parcels you may have access to and yes still receive a message of not being allowed into the region. If you get a message: “You are not allowed into the destination.” and you know you have access, please report the name of the region to our LIVE Help channel so the in-world Liaisons can pass the region names onto our GridMonkey.
- A region presence bug prevents certain regions from showing as down even when they’ve crashed in world. If this happens, you can also use LIVE Help to relay a message to us.
- Money transfers are occasionally failing or your account balances aren’t showing. These situations may clear themselves up as we identify the problems, but if your money doesn’t return or show up as we do so, please send an email to email@example.com so we can address your issue directly.
- Possible missing inventory. According to our current data, it looks like much of these cases have been cleared up, or no longer being reported. If inventory is missing from you inventory or land, please file a bug report and give as many details as you can on the missing items.
- We know the website is sporadically having issues, it’s being looked into.
We know this is frustrating for many users and we are working diligently to correct the issues. As we know more, I’ll continue to update this blog throughout the day to relay the information to you. Thank you to everyone for your support and patience.